The man popularly called Oracle, the reality of living in underground cell and running errands for senior inmates has finally dawned on him, realizing that he’s not truly the oracle that he claims to be, but just a pawn in the hands of the Federal Government.
This is the sad fate of the Senator representing Delta North in the National Assembly, Mr Peter Nwaoboshi.
Ejesgist Media learnt He was incarceration by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), which his amateur media team codenamed SPON tried to deny, but a follow-up report by this medium, revealing more details dried their ink. Fresh revelation coming in from our reliable sources is that Mr Nwaoboshi faked fainting in custody on Sunday evening, hoping that the act will get the officials to panic and get him rushed to the hospital, where he will get fresh air of freedom and have political sympathizers troop in to commiserate with him on his ordeal. We gathered that the officials refusing to fall for his gimmicks, having monitored him through the CCTV, made the Senator to wake up by himself, to face the harsh reality that he’s in for a tough ride. According to sources within the Delta State Governor’s kitchen cabinet, Mr Ifeanyi Okowa has distanced himself from the saga of Nwaoboshi, as he warned him early enough to ‘solve’ the problem in 2016 when it first surfaced, but he was adamant and boastful, bragging on his ability to deal with SecretReporters and Anti Corruption and Integrity Forum that conspired to nail him and also made him forfeit the Guinea House in Lagos. The Governor we gathered is inwardly bitter with Nwaoboshi for toeing the path of war, when he could have chosen peace and silence, but went ballistic against the Federal Government, daring them to charge him to court. Other Government officials we learned are also happy with the development.
Sources in Delta State Government House disclosed that the detention of Nwaoboshi is currently the talk in Government House this morning. His constituents from our findings are also happy with EFCC for having the guts to arrest the Senator, who’s alleged to have impoverished them for years, praying that he should be jailed from there and not return back to the Red Chambers.
The EFCC lawyers are already preparing his charge sheet revealed a source. “Nwaoboshi is not leaving anytime soon. He will in custody for over a month until the commission is through with investigation. We will approach the court to extend his stay with us”, one of our sources in the commission squealed to to news men
According recretReporters, Chieftains of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Delta State who reached out to us, pleaded that this medium and other anti corruption groups should extend what they wrote about Nwaoboshi to the EFCC to the Okowa led government, alleging that it’s a behemoth of corruption, that needs to be tamed, with almost all the officials also to be arrested and detained for their criminality against the State.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International