The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has reacted to a CCTV footage regarding allegations of malfeasance in opposition to a senator elected on the platform of the PDP, Senator Elisha Abbo.
Kola Ologbondiyan, National Publicity Secretary, in a statement on Wednesday, stated the PDP, as a law-abiding and upstanding celebration, detests and fully condemns such act of lawlessness and callousness as exhibited within the video and can by no means condone it.
He said that investigation has been launched into the matter and has summoned the lawmaker.
According to Ologbondiyan, “Our celebration can also be shocked that the innocent sufferer of the unprovoked assault is claimed to be a nursing mom, who must be protected.
“Though this can be a private conduct of a person which has no bearing with the tradition of our celebration, the PDP nonetheless holds that no accountable individual will condone such an perspective.
“In the sunshine of this, the NWC has commenced investigation into the matter and summons Senator Elisha Abbo according to the provisions of the Constitution of the PDP and code of conduct of our members.
“In the identical vein, the celebration has taken word of the rapid motion taken by the Senate.
“The PDP, in any respect ranges of engagement, is reputed for her utmost respect and dedication in direction of the rights, security and wellbeing of our residents, significantly our ladies and can’t tolerate any callous assault on any Nigerian.
“The PDP therefore assures Nigerians that it will always stand on the side of justice and will never spare a thought in taking action on any of its members found wanting, particularly those elected or appointed into public offices.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]