Senator Dino Melaye has debunked claims that he promised to give the disqualified housemate, Tacha N30million as support and compensation for leaving the house empty handed.
Recall that, a screenshot of Senator Dino Melaye, promising to give Tacha N30million, because his wife cried after she was disqualified, earlier went viral.
The tweet read;
“My wife cried last night when Tacha was disqualified. To make her better, I will be donating N30million to support @Symply Tacha.
Everyone deserves love in their weakest moments. Keep the energy going. #Everything Tacha”.
According to Senator Melaye, the tweet was from a fake twitter account, not from his original account.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization