Senate Postpones Passage of 2021 Budget
Ejes Gist Media can authoritatively reports that the Nigerian Senate on Wednesday deferred the passage of the 2021 budget till Monday next week.
Senate President Ahmad Lawan made this know on Wednesday at plenary. He said the development followed new items of expenditure transmitted to the National Assembly by the Executive.
According to the Senate President, the Committee on Finance will work through the weekend to capture the fresh requests from the executive in their 2021 Appropriation Bill report.
PAY ATTENTION TO : 2021 Nigerian Budget Breakdown [ Nigeria 2021 Budget pdf download ]
He Also told Newsmen that the Senate would hold a special session on Monday 21 December, 2020, to discuss and pass the 2021 budget.
# Senate Postpones Passage of 2021 Budget
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021