Major General Farouk Yahaya ‘ s nomination for Chief of Army Staff (COAS), was confirmed by the Senate on Tuesday.
Yahaya’s confirmation came after the Joint Senate Committee on Defence and Army’s report was presented and debated in plenary.
Senator Aliyu Wamakko, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Defense, presented the findings.
Also read:BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Biafra Suffers Setback As S’East Governors, Ohaneze Spitfire.
Following the death of his predecessor, Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, in a military plane crash in Kaduna, General Yahaya has been functioning as COAS on an acting basis.
Thanks for reading “senate confirms Major General Farouk Yahaya” as new COAS
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)