The Easy Steps on How to Check NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions for the 2022 Batch ‘A’ and B can be accessed here
Are you a recent graduate awaiting NYSC deployment?. This is to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) senate list for the current batch of prospective corps members has been released. The portal for verifying the senate-approved mobilization list of various Nigerian institutions (2022 Batch “A”) is now operational.
This is to inform all potential corps members (2022 Batch “A”) that the Senate/Academic Board approved mobilization list of their various institutions is now available for free on the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) portal.
The uploading of approved names is currently underway. All questions about “date of birth” or “name correction” should be directed to the Students Affairs Unit.
Easy Steps on How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List 2022
- Visit to the NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
NB: Uploading of names is still ongoing. If your name is yet to be uploaded on the portal, your school might still be in the process of uploading. So you can keep checking back. Any complaint should be directed to your institution without delay.
Update on NYSC Approved Senate Update
We update this portal with the latest news about the National Youth Service Corps from time to time. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep checking back.
- NYSC Senate Approved List 2022
We also recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it on a regular basis in case anything changes; Ejes Gist News will notify you as soon as that occurs.
Further questions about the NYSC Senate List 2022 for batches A and B, please use the comment box below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Gist on NYSC Registration Tips for Prospective Corps Members
- Those who are registering for the first time should use the new Registration link.
- Those mobilized in previous Batches but did not attend the Orientation Camp can use the Revalidation link.
- If you have previously registered but have not completed your registration, instead of creating a new account, click “Login Here” to continue your registration using your previous Username and Password.
NYSC Senate Approved List 2022
- Do not use a proxy to thumbprint.
- Please upload a clear passport photo. Do upload a passport photo of yourself wearing the NYSC crested vest.
- Use the links on your dashboard wisely. Stay connected to all of our Social Media Platforms for the most up-to-date information.
- Apply for Name Correction, Spelling Errors, Rearrangement, Addition, and Removal on your dashboard.
- Date of birth on Discharge certificates. Ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal. Use the windows on your dashboard to apply for a correction as soon as possible after completing your Online Registration. After you’ve registered for camp, you won’t be able to change your date of birth.
- PCMs who uploaded their thumbprints and passport photos incorrectly during Online Registration should contact their States Secretariat before the Orientation Exercise begins. After registering for camp, there is no way to change your passport photo.
- When PCMs are able to print their Call-up Letters, part-time graduates should register online so that they can print their Exclusion Letter from their dashboard.
- NYSC Senate Approved List 2022 update