Segun Afolabi, a 26-year-old Financial Analyst and ex president of the Nigerian Economics Students Association, Covenant University, has been murdered by his gateman and his neighbor who had curiosity within the automobile he purchased a few week in the past.
The incident occurred on Monday, November 4, 2019, at his residence in Gbagada, Lagos State. It was gathered that the suspects, after killing Mr. Afolabi, wrapped him up along with his cover and put him within the boot of his personal automobile.
They then drove the automobile to the entrance of Gbagada General hospital, the place they dumped his corpse and drove off. The gateman later despatched his spouse to Afolabi’s home to steal all of the remaining valuables there.
However, the duo ran out of luck after they had been flagged down at a police checkpoint in Edo State on Tuesday morning and arrested. It was gathered that the deceased was extraordinarily good to the gateman and was at all times serving to him financially
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021