Segun Afolabi, a 26-year-old Financial Analyst and ex president of the Nigerian Economics Students Association, Covenant University, has been murdered by his gateman and his neighbor who had curiosity within the automobile he purchased a few week in the past.
The incident occurred on Monday, November 4, 2019, at his residence in Gbagada, Lagos State. It was gathered that the suspects, after killing Mr. Afolabi, wrapped him up along with his cover and put him within the boot of his personal automobile.
They then drove the automobile to the entrance of Gbagada General hospital, the place they dumped his corpse and drove off. The gateman later despatched his spouse to Afolabi’s home to steal all of the remaining valuables there.
READ ALSO : Nigerian brand influencer arrested with drugs in Cyprus
However, the duo ran out of luck after they had been flagged down at a police checkpoint in Edo State on Tuesday morning and arrested. It was gathered that the deceased was extraordinarily good to the gateman and was at all times serving to him financially
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com