The heartbroken sister of Dorathy Yohanna, one of the three Greenfield University, Kaduna students killed by bandits, has been thrown into mourning.
Dorathy, two other students, Sadiq Yusuf Sanga and Precious Nwakacha, were killed by armed bandits few days after their abduction.
It would be recalled that the bandits broke into the private university located along the Kaduna-Abuka Highway in Chikun Local Government Area on Tuesday night, April 20, shooting sporadically before whisking an unspecified number of students away.
The abductors later contacted their parents to demand a collective ransom of N800 million. The remains of the three students were found at Kwanar Bature village, a location close to the university on Friday, April 22.
Taking to Twitter on Saturday, Sim said her family is shattered over the senseless murder of her sister.
“I am broken. My family is broken.” she wrote on top her brother-in-law’s tweets to Tolu Ogunlesi.
“Seeing my sister’s lifeless body all over the media breaks my heart. I am shattered” she added.
She also tweeted: “The police is not your friend”
Google Search Terms
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022