An Igbo group, Igbo for President Solidarity Group, headed by a Yoruba male, Dr. (*11*) Oshiariyo, has actually recommended 11 politicians from the South-Eastern states that are “qualified to be presented as presidential candidates in 2023 general elections”.
Announcing the names of the Igbo politicians on Friday August 28, in Abuja after the group’s conference, the president , Dr. (*11*) Oshiariyo, claimed the time has actually come for the nation to create a president from the Igbo people.
“IPSC has actually come to the verdict that in 2023, a male or lady of Igbo removal will certainly come to be the president of Nigeria.
“IPSC will certainly involve in appointments throughout the 6 geo-political areas, visitation to Emirs, Obas, Eze, Obi as well as principals, to talk about as well as check out the personalities as well as honesty of the eleven individuals recommended,’’ he claimed.
Names recommended by the group consist of Dr Ogbonaya Onu, Peter Obi, Dr Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, Dave Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ike Ekweremadu, Enyinnaya Abaribe, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Ifeanyi Uba, as well as Kingsley Moghalu.
“Since 1999, South-West, North-West as well as South-South have actually created head of states, traditionally, power revolves for equity as well as justice as indicated in the Principles of Federal Character.
“Therefore, in 2023, enthusiastic factor to consider should be accorded the South-East as the just area in the Southern area that has yet to create a president,’’ Oshiariyo included
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open