Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB explains why Arewa leaders “made” Fulani bandits.
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has responded to a suspected Fulani herdsmen assault on Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State’s convoy.
Ortom stated to Naija News that he was almost killed by gunmen he identified as herdsmen during an assault on Saturday, according to Naija News.
After the attack, the Governor told reporters that the gunmen, numbering about 15, followed him and his team to a riverbank while he was on foot before launching the attack.
Ortom’s convoy was ambushed on the Makurdi/Gboko road in Benue’s Makurdi Local Government Area, but his security team thwarted the attack and whisked the Governor to safety.
Nnamdi Kanu slammed the US for failing to call the Muhammadu Buhari-led government to order and condemn the attack on Ortom in a Twitter update.
“Every day, the same #Fulani terrorists and their Fulani supporters terrorize the entire country of #Nigeria,” he wrote.
“Instead of condemning such barbaric acts of crime, @USinNigeria is busy concocting an illusory false unity with the same #Fulani murderers. Honest diplomacy has failed.”
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021