Fortune Security Company Limited is position to tackle the 21st century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safe guard life and properties. Fortune Security Company Limited is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Our security expertise cuts across every facet of security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
HOT JOBS IN NIGERIA:
- Elizade University 2020 Latest Job Recruitment
- Whitfield Ventures Limited Latest Job Recruitment
- TAG Energy Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: (Lagos Mainland and Lagos Island) Lagos
Slots: 100 Openings
Description / Requirements
- Are you a vibrant young man / woman
- Educated with a minimum of GCE, WAEC, SSCE, NECO, O’ Level, OND or HND level of education
- Living Around Oworonshoki, Ifako, Bariga, Gbagada, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Dopemu, Ilupeju, Surulere, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu, Mushin, Mile 12, Alapere, Orile Iganmu, Ojuelegba, Yaba, Obalende, Sura, Ikoyi, V/I, Falomo, and nearby environs
- Intelligent and can interact well
- Nigerian citizen
- Physically and medically fit,
- Between 5ft 8” or 5ft 10” tall (1.76m),
- 25 years and above in age.
- Choose your location
- Prompt Salary Payment
- Training & Development
- Immediate Employment.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in person with handwritten Application Letter to:
Fortune Security Company Limited,
192, Ikorodu Road,
Palm Grove, Shomolu,
Forward their Applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization