Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our shopper, a world chief in Environmental Remediation and Marine Technology is recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
job Type: Full time
- Handle safety associated complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or in any other case negotiating with others.
- Develop and keep a month-to-month guidelines for all safety tools to make sure that they're absolutely practical.
- Write advisories on want be foundation to advise Management and situation each day safety alerts/advisories to employees
- Develop and advise employees of safety emergency procedures, along side the QHSE-S Department.
- Stay up to date about present safety tendencies to be able to design and implement efficient safety methods for mitigation.
- Implement web site/workplace entry management methods.
- Be accessible 24 hours a day for real safety emergencies throughout the Company.
- Interface and liaise with governmental safety our bodies (Military, Police, Navy…) and exterior safety advisors to evaluate the safety dangers for the corporate’s workers and property and temporary the administration about it.
- Conduct safety danger evaluation for brand spanking new websites and help present websites with safety advisories and safety setups (previous to mobilization, throughout execution and through demobilization)
- Interface/supervise safety contractors for the corporate’s services.
- Ensure Onboarding and practice safety personnel offered by appointed safety service suppliers in keeping with the corporate requirements to keep up order all through the corporate.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise all Security Personnel, give clear route on all safety associated points.
- Draw up safety plans and assessment them on common foundation along side QHSE-S Department, to make sure optimum safety of the corporate’s workers and property.
- Track, document and notify all safety dangers, deviations from Company safety requirements and any untoward incidents.
- Ensure compliance with all safety requirements and preventative measures and vet safety procedures akin to Journey administration.
- Conduct safety incident investigations and compile stories in a well timed method for any theft, loss, accidents or any side that places in danger, the safety of the Company’s workers and property, in shut collaboration with QHSE-S division.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Great persuasive energy and public-speaking expertise.
- Law enforcement /navy expertise.
- Knowledge of safety associated legal guidelines and processes.
- Connection with safety and legislation enforcement businesses.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of expertise in company safety, ideally in a Corporate surroundings.
- Proficiency in operation of Computers, surveillance and safety methods.
- Surveillance and safety administration expertise.
- Good judgement, objectivity and skill to take care of Uncertainty.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 228
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1063
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1547
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 164
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1147
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 16
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 27
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9