Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our shopper, a world chief in Environmental Remediation and Marine Technology is recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
job Type: Full time
- Handle safety associated complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or in any other case negotiating with others.
- Develop and keep a month-to-month guidelines for all safety tools to make sure that they’re absolutely practical.
- Write advisories on want be foundation to advise Management and situation each day safety alerts/advisories to employees
- Develop and advise employees of safety emergency procedures, along side the QHSE-S Department.
- Stay up to date about present safety tendencies to be able to design and implement efficient safety methods for mitigation.
- Implement web site/workplace entry management methods.
- Be accessible 24 hours a day for real safety emergencies throughout the Company.
- Interface and liaise with governmental safety our bodies (Military, Police, Navy…) and exterior safety advisors to evaluate the safety dangers for the corporate’s workers and property and temporary the administration about it.
- Conduct safety danger evaluation for brand spanking new websites and help present websites with safety advisories and safety setups (previous to mobilization, throughout execution and through demobilization)
- Interface/supervise safety contractors for the corporate’s services.
- Ensure Onboarding and practice safety personnel offered by appointed safety service suppliers in keeping with the corporate requirements to keep up order all through the corporate.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise all Security Personnel, give clear route on all safety associated points.
- Draw up safety plans and assessment them on common foundation along side QHSE-S Department, to make sure optimum safety of the corporate’s workers and property.
- Track, document and notify all safety dangers, deviations from Company safety requirements and any untoward incidents.
- Ensure compliance with all safety requirements and preventative measures and vet safety procedures akin to Journey administration.
- Conduct safety incident investigations and compile stories in a well timed method for any theft, loss, accidents or any side that places in danger, the safety of the Company’s workers and property, in shut collaboration with QHSE-S division.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Great persuasive energy and public-speaking expertise.
- Law enforcement /navy expertise.
- Knowledge of safety associated legal guidelines and processes.
- Connection with safety and legislation enforcement businesses.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of expertise in company safety, ideally in a Corporate surroundings.
- Proficiency in operation of Computers, surveillance and safety methods.
- Surveillance and safety administration expertise.
- Good judgement, objectivity and skill to take care of Uncertainty.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria