Lajco Oil Tools and Tubular Services Nigeria Limited (LAJCO) is an entirely owned Indigenous Nigerian firm concerned within the provide of all types of casing and nicely completion tubular, common oilfield engineering companies and renting of oil rig instruments and gear.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Secretary
- Computer Literate.
- Must be resident in Warri.
- Ability to multitask.
- Minimum of OND Certificate.
- 0-2 years expertise.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Job for Retail Sales Agents/Direct Sales Agents at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
For More Information: Call – 08085669600
Application Deadline 25th October, 2019.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates