The Kaduna State Government has announced that classes will resume on September 12, 2021, across the state.
Schools in the North-West state had been closed down due to insecurity and the ongoing warfare being carried out against bandits in the state.
Read Also : Why we killed Ex-Gov Dariye’s Father – Suspect
While participating in a virtual workshop organised by the Education Writers’ Association of Nigeria, the state’s Commissioner of Education, Dr Shehu Muhammad, announced the date schools in the state are expected to resume.
Schools will resume the first term for the 2021/2022 academic calendar in phases at the set date, according to Muhammad, who revealed that the state has devised strategies to ensure the completion of the third term through online platforms.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria