A teenager returned from boarding school only to
be welcomed with the sad news that her dad had been burnt to death in the massacre that took place in Plateau state, when suspected herdsmen attacked a community, and she broke down in uncontrollable tears.
The girl, named Chap, returned to her community
but was told she couldn’t go home because their
house had been razed to the ground in the
attack. Still in her school uniform, she was taken to an IDP camp in Heipang with the hopes of reuniting with her family, but on getting there, she was informed that her dad was burnt to death in
Unable to control herself, Chap cried painful tears
and onlookers were so moved that they joined
her in crying.
See more below.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)