Popular Nigerian Comedian, Mr Macaroni has raised a serious alarm saying that operatives of the Special Anti-robbery Squad of the Nigerian police are still harassing Nigerians despite the ban on their operation by the Federal government.
He made this known on Twitter.
In a tweet posted on his handle, Mr. Macaroni alleged that some SARS officials were still harassing Nigerians along the Lekki-Epe expressway, demanding to see their phones at gunpoint.
His tweet reads
''SARS Operatives Operating right now on Lekki - Epe Expressway. Demanding to see phones at gunpoint!''
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates