SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Money From Him In Delta State
Boy attacked by SARS
A 26-year-old man identified as Samuel has cried out for help after he was on Saturday, August 22,2020, allegedly assaulted and extorted by SARS officers attached to command headquarters in Asaba, Delta State.
ALSO READ : Drama As Police Strip Young Men In Public After Calling Them ‘Yahoo Boys’ For Driving Benz In Ogun (Photo)
It was gathered that the victim was on a motorcycle with his girlfriend when he was accosted by the officers at Koka Junction in the state capital.
According to Activist Gwamnishu, “The SARS officers dragged him from the Okada and forced him and his girlfriend into their car.
The victims demanded to know where they were being taken to but the officers responded by macheting Samuel’s leg.
ALSO READ : Some Super Eagles Players Do Fetish Things And Have Destroyed A Lot Of Talents – Former Defender, Chidi Nwanu Alleges
They seized his ATM card and forced him to disclose his pin and withdrew N15,400 from his account.
I’m calling on the Delta State government to please intervene by putting an end to the constant harassment Nigerians face from SARS.”….
# SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Money From Him In Delta State
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022