The News now is that the Men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) have arrested killers of the late Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti.
It would be recalled that the late Olakunrin was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen along Benin-Ore-Sagamu Expressway on Friday, July 12, at the age of 58, while travelling to Lagos.
Making the disclosure in a statement on Monday, Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s National Publicity Secretary, said out of the four suspects arrested, three are from the northern part of the country.
The statement reads, “After nine months, after she was brutally murdered, the SARS in Ondo State has arrested four suspects in the killing of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of our leader, Chief R. F Fasoranti.
“Three out of the four suspects arrested so far are from the northern part of the country.
“They are said to have made useful confessions to the police.
“We commend the dedicated officers who made the arrest just as we wait for a thorough investigation to follow. We have resolved to encourage the police to do their job properly.
“We appreciate all Nigerians who have encouraged our 94-year-old leader in this troubling season.
It is our prayer that criminals will not go unpunished again in our country”.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org