Apply for Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022
Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 At Saroafrica International Limited Lagos, we are always on the lookout for the best talent while also ensuring that all of our employees are performing at their best.
Saroafrica International Ltd is an Agribusiness conglomerate with interests in Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organisation is focused on providing high performance and value to all of our stakeholders in a long-term manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – North & Middle Belt
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in search of fresh and young graduates to join our team.
Requirements for Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any Agricultural related disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by September 2021.
The Candidate We Want
- Candidates Should be able to speak his local dialect.
- Interested applicants should reside in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 Nairaland Qualifications
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial Relations.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2021.
- Only candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Zamfara, Niger, Benue, Kwara and FCT are required to apply for this role.
Also Apply for : Custodian Investment Plc Graduate Trainee 2022 Programme
Note: If you have you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, you are advised not to apply
Hotnigerianjobs : Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
Application Deadline for Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 26th December, 2021.
Job summary For Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Job Title||2021 Saro Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Job Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
How to Apply for Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 6th September 2021.
The Salary Structure for Saroafrica International Limited Lagos is so robust enough for interested Applicants. Like every other organisations, their salary is above the national minimum wage and other benefits..
SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee salary : The Entry Level Graduate Trainee salary in Saroafrica International Limited Lagos, is above ₦65,000 while graduates with experience earns above ₦105,000 with other benefits.
Saro Africa Aptitude test : Just like other organisations, Saroafrica International Limited also conduct test to select qualified candidates.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022