The Lagos State Governor, babajide Sanwo-Olu has set up N2 Billion Relief Fund for Victims of abule ado Lagos Explosion.
Accessing the site of the Explosion, he said the area is like a war zone, that he had never seen this in his life.
He also set up an investigation committee, to be headed by the Deputy Governor, Femi Hamzat, members are Head of NNPC, NEMA, and other security Agencies
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE