Sanusi Maikaro, the son of Alhaji Abubakar Maikano, President Muhammadu Buhari’s senior adviser and Administrative Officer, has been kidnapped by gunmen suspected of being Bandits.
Sanusi Maikaro was kidnapped on Saturday at 8:30 p.m. after returning from his farmhouse, according to reports.
ALSO READ : Breaking: Former Special Adviser on Niger Delta Affairs to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Arrested
Abuja, the nation’s capital, is roughly a two-hour journey from Gwantu.
Sanusi Maikaro was pursued by eight armed bandits from his farmhouse to his home, according to a security officer.
The criminals did not hurt anybody inside the residence, which also houses Sanusi’s two wives.
“When they arrived at the house, they discovered three young men, one of whom was the victim’s younger brother. ‘Where is Sanusi?’ they inquired. He was supposed to be there, but he wasn’t. One of the individuals claimed, “They insisted that they saw him alighting from his car not long ago.”
According to another report, the bandits apprehended one of the young guys, who was identified as Sanusi’s younger brother.
“As the bandits exited the gate, they came face to face with Sanusi, who was entering. The kid was soon released and Sanusi was taken away, according to the security source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
When the assailants got to Sanusi’s residence, it was discovered that he was in his father’s house, which is only a few blocks away.
Without firing a shot, the gunmen abducted the victim. “They fired four shots in the air when they left the area and headed to the unpaved road leading to the General Hospital,” another person added.
When the attackers arrived, there was no security guard in the residence, according to sources. According to reports, Sanusi was always led to his home, which was located behind the Roman Catholic Church, by one of the troops stationed in Gwantu.
This comes three months after burglars who have yet to be apprehended assaulted Maikano’s official house inside the Presidential Villa.
Robbers stormed into Maikano’s official house at the Presidential Villa in Abuja in May, only days before another attempt on Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari’s, residence.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment