Winco Foam Industries Limited is a completely aboriginal personal limited business integrated on March 18th 1983. The business considering that 1978 has actually been running in Nigeria as one of the leading industrial companies associated with many tasks consisting of foam production as well as trading tasks.
We are hiring knowledgeable as well as professional candidates to fill up the setting listed below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
ADDITIONALLY EXAMINE THIS TASK: Offline Sales Agent at IROKO TV Partners Limited
Slot: 5 Openings
- The Sales Representative will certainly stand as the bottom line of call in between the organisation as well as consumers while looking after the sale of services and products.
- Drive market initiatives to accomplish sales targets.
- Identify, discover, as well as establish sales possibilities
- Present, advertise as well as offer product/services to existing as well as potential consumers
- Developing as well as applying advertising methods, connecting with consumers, as well as preparation as well as arranging sales brows through as well as other tasks.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Close offers as well as take care of arguments as well as concerns that develop
- Aiming to accomplish month-to-month or yearly targets.
- Prepare as well as supply ideal report to the Sales Coordinator
- Answering consumer’s concern concerning debt terms, items, solutions, costs as well as accessibility.
- Maintaining Customer’s documents
- Perform expense-advantage as well as demand evaluation of existing/potential consumers to satisfy their demands.
- Establish, establish as well as keep favorable company as well as consumer partnerships.
- Expedite the resolution of consumer issues as well as grumbles to make the most of complete satisfaction.
- Supply administration with reports on consumer demands, issues, rate of interests, affordable tasks as well as prospective for new services and products.
- Preparing regular as well as month-to-month reports.
- Obtaining down payments as well as equilibrium of settlement from customers.
- Preparing as well as sending sales agreements for orders.
Requirements as well as Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing or any type of other associated area
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a Sales Executive
- Excellent interaction abilities
- Negotiation ability
- Multitasking as well as business abilities
- Computer literate with outstanding expertise of Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
Third January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested as well as certified candidates should send their CV as well as Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as topic of the e-mail.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)