Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit enterprise that designs, distributes, solar-powered residence power merchandise, with an underserved inhabitants in thoughts: the 1.three billion world customers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is both unavailable or too costly.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, Marketing/Sales Associate will work immediately on the sector to develop and execute advertising and enterprise methods to maximise profitability, enhance the organisations market place and obtain financiaol development.
- This individual will present the advertising data that may translate to constructing key buyer relationships, establish enterprise alternatives, negotiate and shut enterprise offers and keep in depth knoledge of present market situations and exceed the anticipated gross sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve particular person set targets and productiveness in respective KPI’s.
- Grow present clients and migrate them into greater worth tiers.
- Keep report of consumers visited or bought to and replace it frequently.
- Contribute to workforce effort by conducting associated outcomes as wanted.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report opponents’ exercise to gross sales/advertising supervisor.
- Compiling and analysing gross sales figures and reporting this each day, weekly and month-to-month.
- Collecting buyer suggestions and market analysis.
- Reporting to gross sales/advertising managers.
- Work with the Sales supervisor within the improvement of selling plans and methods.
- Identify enterprise alternatives by figuring out prospects researching and analyzing gross sales choices.
- Increasing enterprise alternatives via varied routes.
- Sell merchandise by establishing contact and creating relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with purchasers by offering assist, data, and steering; researching and recommending new alternatives; recommending revenue and repair enhancements.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV): Customer Service/Business Development Executive recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline 19th September, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Vacancies in a Mobile Marketing & VAS Company in Lagos (Buffer Media Limited)
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment