Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
RELATED JOB : Female Admin Officer needed at Workingpeople Limited
Job Title: Sales Manager (Boating Industry)
Application Deadline : 27th March, 2019
- Salpha Energy is a fast growing company in the renewable energy space with a strong interest in preserving the environment and reinforcing a cleaner and sustainable marine sector.
- Our passion and unyielding dedication to getting people on the water influence our culture in ways you won’t find at other companies.
- If you want to work in an inclusive, fast paced environment where we encourage employees to collaborate, leverage their talents and actively shape the future of the company, then you will enjoy working here!
- It’s an exciting time to join Salpha Energy. It’s your job to build winning positions in Lagos in accordance with our plans. You’ll be part of forming the strategy that exceeds our revenue targets by delivering World Class customer experience to potential industry partners.
What You need to Do
- Attend promotional events such as boat shows and face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Develop a first-class sales organization, which epitomizes our brand to our customers.
- Attain monthly revenue and sales objectives
- Research, segment and target new engagements with brokers, dealers, and endemic industry partners that increases Salpha Energy’s market share – both personally and by directing the team
- Be responsible for the overall performance of the sales and ensure strategic business growth by motivating and driving sales.
- Create long-term value for new and existing industry partners, create on-going reviews that monitor value generated for industry partners and take corrective action as required
- Proactively contact and manage an agreed list of customers (book of business) and deliver personal sales goals
What are your Major Duty
- Strong customer focus and the persistence to deliver
- The ability to see a sales opportunity and to follow through helping the customer to buy products and ensure that the customers’ future needs are met
- Ability to handle difficult conversations where necessary and influence a win/win solution for both the customer and our business
- Ability to put together logical, data-backed and emotive arguments as situation warrants
- Strong Computer Skills, Word, Excel
- Educated at Degree Level
- Extensive Knowledge of the Lagos Maritime Industry and ability to carry out detailed market research
- Extensive managerial experience and being able to demonstrate sales growth.
- Skills to develop others and motivate them to achieve targets as well as possess a strong customer focus being able to converse at all levels.
- Relationship skills with the ability to build a quick rapport with customers whilst remaining professional and knowledgeable
- Excellent communication skills
- Articulate and considered with the ability to converse at all levels
- Conscientious and considerate
- A passion for boating
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Strong listening skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org