We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- The individual should have an OND, HND or B.Sc in any Business related courses.
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.