Sahara Group is a prominent international energy and facilities corporation with operations in over 38 nations throughout Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning 3 years, we have actually begun and challenged stereotypes throughout the worldwide company landscape. The ladies and men who comprise our organization are our greatest levers for development.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Travel Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- To handle and keep a smooth and effective Travels and Protocol system and supply acceptable service options for the companies on journeys and migration associated activities.
- This implies investigating locations and offered services; scheduling hotels, flights, and automobile leasings; collaborating activities; and handling documents. The function makes sure that all worker travel is safe and arranged according to business policy.
- Ensure all travel reservations are made quickly and precisely within specified time
- Ensure travel reservations are kept within spending plan and are expense reliable
- Manage relationships with the TMC’s, Consultants, Airlines, Hotel Management Companies, Embassies and the Nigerian Immigration workplace
- Keep precise details of Staff’s travel documents
- Assist on an on-call & after-hours basis. Includes working from another location on weekends as required.
- Research visa requirements for tourists, entry limitations and other appropriate travel issues.
- Monitor travel and intelligence company notifies and establish options to near-term concerns possibly impacting travel (i.e. harsh weather condition, arranged strikes, worldwide occasions, etc.).
- Prepare weekly and month-to-month travel reports
- Build strong relationships with internal clients, handling internal client expectations and specifications
- Facilitate entry/transit visa process & identify best location for submission by dealing with visa service, embassies and/or field workplaces.
- Help willpower personnel travel concerns such as difficulty shooting unanticipated hold-ups. Seek chances and provide tips to enhance travel process; coordinate visa and travel treatments as required by personnel
- Facilitate entry/transit visa process & identify best location for submission by dealing with visa service, embassies and/or field workplaces
- Responsible for precise billing processing and act on payment with Finance systems
- Perform other responsibilities and projects as needed
- Degree in Business or associated field.
- Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in a comparable function. Travel market background is vital consisting of some useful understanding of Amadeus and fare guidelines.
- Collaboration: Works efficiently with others on typical objectives and fosters a favorable, trust-based workplace.
RELATED JOB : Dangote Group 2020 Junior Technician Scheme (JTS) 2020
- Planning: Works towards the accomplishment of objectives in a structured and measured way
- Analysis and decision-making: Analyses offered details, draws well-founded conclusions and takes suitable choices
- Initiative-taking: Proposes and starts originalities, activities and tasks
- Flexibility: Responds favorably and efficiently to altering situations
- Exceptional capability to work separately along with with all levels of management and personnel.
- Ability to make independent choices following basic policies and treatments.
- Experience in business travel management, travel method application, consisting of a extensive understanding of airline companies’ and travel bureau’ practices, business payment techniques and market economics and pattern.
- Knowledge of Ticketing & Expense reporting and processing
- Communication: Actively work to accomplish clear and transparent interaction with associates and with stakeholders of the Organization
- Ability to deal with several jobs needing a high degree of attention to information with altering levels of top priority.
- Executive Directors
- Managing Directors within the Group
- All Staff
- Vendors, Travel Agencies & Consultants,
- Finance department
- Service Providers etc.
Interested and certified prospects should:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august