Major oil markets and unions in Nigeria demands the state petrol minister, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu be sack with immediate effect.
According to a petition sent to the Presidency recently after its widely publicized Press Release on the issue, the leadership of NARTO, the umbrella association of all the owners of fuel tankers in the country, chided Kachikwu for what it termed immature attitude.
"We would like to reiterate that the comment made by the Hon. Minister were an act of immaturity and an indirect affront on the personality of President Muhammadu Buhari who is the substantive Minister of Petroleum Resources. It is absolutely ridiculous for him to say that he could not have access to the President even though he is a Cabinet Minister serving in the same Ministry where the President is the substantive Minister," NARTO Stated in the document signed by Alhaji (Dr.) Kassim Ibrahim Bataiya its National President.
NARTO urged Kachikwu to take the exit door since his loyalty to his boss and the country can no longer be guaranteed.
This position is also in direct alignment with that of their employees, the tanker drivers association which many in the industry describe as the militant arm of the oil industry unions due to an age long aggressive approach to settlement of dispute. In its submission, the tanker drivers urged the President to drop the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources from his cabinet while describing Kachikwu as lacking in competence and good faith.
Gistnaij.com leart that Kachikwu is making desperate effort to keep his job and recently called for meeting with industry stakeholders which was overwhelmingly rebuffed.
Reports say the group is moving for total shutdown to press home their demand for Kachikwu's resignation ahead of a planned meeting of downstream stakeholders early next week which is designed to fine-tune strategy to push for the eventual resignation of the embattled minister
Recall that the minister leak memory has been the talk of the town for the past few weeks.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august