The Good news now is that Runtown, Falz had oversee Nigerians in their numbers to protest the unacceptable altercations in harassment of Nigerian youths by members of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
Expressing his dissatisfaction to what is mostly termed as unjust harassment, Runtown, had, on 4th October, tweeted that “This has gone long sufficiently and now we SHOULD take action! I’ll be leading a protest to #ENDSARS on Thursday, October 8th 2020. They MUST listen to us, they MUST make/effect REAL and VISIBLE changes! Empty promises won’t work this time!!!.
“Let’s all come out to peacefully reach out to our “Elected” leaders beyond social media!!! Venue/Take Off Point: Lekki Phase 1, Toll Gate. 10 AM,” the music star tweeted.
Runtown repeated his commitment to the protest after Naira Marley pulled out the last minute from the proposed 6th October protest after an interaction with the police force. He tweeted: “Thursday is Thursday.”
Many Nigerians felt Naira Marley had betrayed them.
Runtown, Falz take #EndSARS protest to streets of Lagos
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )