A lady’s tweet is trending on social media after she complained about not getting any good man despite being a ”fellowship girl” during her University days.
According to the Twitter user, Deola__Adereti, all her classmates during her Univeristy days that were ”sleeping around” are now married to rich responsible men while she and others who were strong christians are still asking God to bless them with husbands.
She tweeted ‘All my colleagues in the University that were busy distributing p*ssy around are now married to rich responsible men, living better life.
But we that were dying in fellowship then are still doing “God when?” on every thread.
Hmmm….It is well.”
In another follow up tweet, she said; ”I did everything I was asked to oo. Sometimes I will think I’m being punished for something I don’t know. E get this babe that was doing this runs lojumejeji back then, gIrl got married to one local govt chairman. How she managed to find the guy still baffles me.”
Some Twitter users supported her tweets saying it’s not good to judge as most times it’s the ‘bad ones’ who do well in life. Others didn’t support her notion, stating that some of these ”run girls” are in bad marriages, to which she replied ”All of you coming with “their marriage might not be rosy” agenda, go and sit down. Most of them actually have happy marriages. I know of 4 like that. That agenda is fallacious.”
See reactions to her post below.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State