Okorocha Invited For Questioning Over Imo Hotel
On Sunday, the Imo State Police Command said that the former state governor, Rochas Okorocha, had been invited by Police Commissioner Nasiru Mohammed for questioning.
The State Police Command spokesman, Orlando Ikeokwu, spoke to Channels Television, saying the invitation followed Okorocha’s suspected involvement and forceful entry into a property confiscated a few days ago by the state government.
According to him, at the Royal Spring Palm Hotel located at Akachi Road in Owerri, allegedly connected to Okorocha’s wife, Nkechi, the command received a distress call that there was turmoil and crime.
He said the police switched into action to preserve peace in order to ensure that there is no breakdown of law and order in the state, and invited the ex-governor who was said to have acquired forceful access to the premises with his security information without warning to the state government or security operatives.
Okorocha’s action led to a failure between the former governor’s security details and operatives attached to the sealed property to the police spokesman, and several vehicles were destroyed while injuries were sustained by some individuals.
Meanwhile, to determine what exactly happened, the Chief of Police ordered a thorough investigation.
# Okorocha Invited For Questioning Over Imo Hotel
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021