Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Enugu’s Adoration Ministry, has declared a one-month closure of the Adoration Ministry.
This may be linked to Bishop Calistus Onaga, the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, who gave him an earlier order.
Fr. Mbaka was going on a one-month private prayer retreat, according to a notice sent out by the ministry early Tuesday morning.
“Our Spiritual Director, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka wishes to inform his beloved adorers that he has embarked on a private prayer retreat that will end on the 10th June 2021,” the church said in a statement.
“As a result, no ministry operations can take place on the ministry grounds until he returns.
READ ALSO : FG Reintroduces COVID-19 Lockdown, Shuts Bars, Recreational Centres, Limits Public Gatherings
“He directs that members of the ministry conduct this time of his retreat in the same way that they did during the ministry’s regular January breaks, by praying at home, being generous, and fasting as they are willing. Applause! Our strength comes from the Holy Spirit.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited