Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka Reportedly Missing.
Ohanaeze Give President Muhammadu Buhari 48hours Ultimatum.
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, OYC has raised alarm alleging that Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka is missing.
Remember that the fiery cleric of Enugu’s Adoration Ministry was in the news after he called on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign?
Following that, the presidency revealed that he was threatening Buhari because he had been denied a contract.
The priest has now been reported missing by the Ohanaeze Youth Council.
Mbaka was last seen on Tuesday, according to the President-General of the OYC, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, who added that any attempt to locate him had failed.
“His aides haven’t seen or heard from him since Tuesday, according to our sources.
READ ALSO : Sheikh Gumi And Allies Collected N800,000 From Us To Help Free Our Kidnapped Children – Parent Of Afaka Student
“Calls to his cellphone have also gone unanswered; this has prompted us to give this alert because something untoward happening to him would be taken seriously.
“We’ve given the Federal Government 48 hours to produce the priest, or they’ll have to face Igbo youths,” he said. They had been dining and drinking with him all along, but now that he has revealed the truth, they are no longer at ease with him.
“Please don’t let something bad happen to Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka. The group warned that it would not be in anyone’s best interests.
Meanwhile, Ejes Gist Nigeria reached out to the Catholic Cleric’s close aides, but they refused to comment, stating that the situation was still unclear.
“Today is the Wednesday service, ‘E no dey again,’ and if he doesn’t officiate, something is wrong,” one of them said.
Meanwhile, Protesters were seen in front of Adoration Ground
# Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance