This man ways na wa sha!
REUBEN ABATI'S EPIC REPLY TO ROCHAS OKOROCHA
Dear Rochas Okorocha, you are the eight and ninth wonder of the world.
The eight wonder of the world should be Rochas's ability to sleep at night after stealing sleep from the eyes of the people who voted him.
The ninth wonder should be Rocha's ability to stretch his cheek muscles in a smile cum laughter that is obviously the cause of every anger in his state.
I'm not writing this to discuss the wonders of the world
I am only stunned in a helpless way.
Rochas Okorocha lost the weight of wisdom only to become a model of idiocy.
This man slammed the door against common sense and opened the window for stupidity to jump in.
I am not a prophet but I know a curse when I see one. I know what a plague looks like. I know the metamorphosis of madness. I know these things.
I know Rochas too.
It is no more news that one of the world problems of the 21st century was given a luxury of having a statue in a state inside a country that has lost countless citizens to his own police.
Jacob Zuma, South Africa's biggest regret, has a statue in the heart of a Nigerian state. The most shocking celebration of mediocrity in the history of the world.
I condemn with every fiber of my life the stark display of emptiness by the Roach.
Wait. A whopping five hundred million naira was invested in a statue that will be erected in a state with terrible roads. In a state where pensioners are ambassadors of poverty. A state in a state of emergency.
This is the height of priority misplacement.
He has etched his name on the dark pages of people's lives and feelings.
He is a con artist. IMO state is his canvas. He has painted chaos and ineptitude. He uses the tears of his people to dab on the painting – to make it emotional.
To you Rochas, you define shame more than every dictionary in the world.
To your followers and fans, it's sad to know that you sold your various consciences for peanuts that you can even get by predicting matches on bet9ja.
Shame on all of you and your generations".
Post by : Ikpan Samuel Aaron
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Ike Ekweremadus Assault and The Dynamics of Revolution
- Job for Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Job for Civil Engineer at Architectural Structures Limited
- TechAdvance Limited Job Vacancies (5 Positions)
- How can you Receive a Gift from God and hand it over to the devil” – Mike Bamiloye Quarries secular singers ?
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 227
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1030
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1514
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 147
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1114
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9