This man ways na wa sha!
REUBEN ABATI'S EPIC REPLY TO ROCHAS OKOROCHA
Dear Rochas Okorocha, you are the eight and ninth wonder of the world.
The eight wonder of the world should be Rochas's ability to sleep at night after stealing sleep from the eyes of the people who voted him.
The ninth wonder should be Rocha's ability to stretch his cheek muscles in a smile cum laughter that is obviously the cause of every anger in his state.
I'm not writing this to discuss the wonders of the world
I am only stunned in a helpless way.
Rochas Okorocha lost the weight of wisdom only to become a model of idiocy.
This man slammed the door against common sense and opened the window for stupidity to jump in.
I am not a prophet but I know a curse when I see one. I know what a plague looks like. I know the metamorphosis of madness. I know these things.
I know Rochas too.
It is no more news that one of the world problems of the 21st century was given a luxury of having a statue in a state inside a country that has lost countless citizens to his own police.
Jacob Zuma, South Africa's biggest regret, has a statue in the heart of a Nigerian state. The most shocking celebration of mediocrity in the history of the world.
I condemn with every fiber of my life the stark display of emptiness by the Roach.
Wait. A whopping five hundred million naira was invested in a statue that will be erected in a state with terrible roads. In a state where pensioners are ambassadors of poverty. A state in a state of emergency.
This is the height of priority misplacement.
He has etched his name on the dark pages of people's lives and feelings.
He is a con artist. IMO state is his canvas. He has painted chaos and ineptitude. He uses the tears of his people to dab on the painting – to make it emotional.
To you Rochas, you define shame more than every dictionary in the world.
To your followers and fans, it's sad to know that you sold your various consciences for peanuts that you can even get by predicting matches on bet9ja.
Shame on all of you and your generations".
Post by : Ikpan Samuel Aaron
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]