Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with 7 retailers working within the metropolis of Lagos and we’re at the moment in search of to make use of suitably certified candidates to hitch our vibrant staff within the place under:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall duty for guiding and managing the each day operations of the restaurant by making certain compliance with firm requirements in all areas of operations, product preparation and supply, buyer relations, restaurant upkeep and restore, stock administration, staff constructing, staff members coaching, inside controls, making certain that the very best high quality services are delivered to every buyer and different duties as required or assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand utterly all firm insurance policies, procedures, requirements, specs, tips and coaching applications and administer immediate, honest and constant corrective motion for any and all violations of firm insurance policies, guidelines and procedures in keeping with given tips.
- Ensure workers compliance with the corporate insurance policies, requirements and procedures.
- Controls revenue & loss, by following money dealing with coverage, inside management procedures, sustaining stock, managing meals and labour prices, reviewing monetary reports and taking applicable actions
- Responsible for making certain that each one equipments, home equipment and fittings are saved clear and in glorious working situation by common private inspection.
- Responsible for the upkeep of kit, becoming and amenities and ensures immediate restore within the occasion of any fault or breakdown.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by making certain the environment friendly use of assets (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, and so on).
- Responsible for making certain that each one required information (gross sales, stock, meals value, inventory, wastage and so on) are correctly up to date every day or as and when required.
- Providing each day and weekly gross sales, revenue and different administration reports to Management.
- Responsible for dealing with and resolving buyer complaints.
- Responsible for planning and organising native retailer advertising actions.
- Managing and monitoring the restaurant funds to make sure that set targets are met.
- Achieve firm goals in gross sales targets, meals prices, service, high quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness by steady coaching of workers and making a constructive, productive working setting.
- Arranging and organizing the rota, obligations for all workers by anticipated enterprise exercise and planning sufficient cowl for absence to make sure the sleek working of enterprise operations.
- Adequate planning and co-ordination of staff members to make sure and that each one orders are accomplished in a well timed method to fulfill our “customer waiting time standards”.
- Ensure that each one prospects really feel welcome and are given responsive, skilled and courteous service at all instances.
- Ensure that the corporate’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all workers.
- Responsible for the induction, coaching, improvement and training of all staff members in accordance with the laid down requirements and coaching schedule
- Responsible for general enterprise performance of the restaurant by environment friendly operations, efficient value controls, scheduling labour, stock and revenue administration
- Ensures compliance to HACCP requirements and Health and security requirements
- Ensure that ALL stock obtained and last product meet the required QUALITY requirements.
- Ensure that each one meals and merchandise are constantly served in line with the restaurant’s portioning and serving requirements.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years expertise.
NGN80,000 – NGN90,000 month-to-month.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their application and CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted
Application Deadline thirtieth November, 2020.
- Ask Ejes Gist Media
- Aviation Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Banking Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Building and Construction Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Career Tips
- Crime Watch
- Economy / Business News
- Editorial / Opinions
- Education Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Engineering Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Entertainment News Latest
- Entry Level Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Federal Government Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Free Download Latest Mp3 Music in Nigeria
- Full Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Google AdSense know how
- Health / Medical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Health Tips
- Hot Nigeria Jobs
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
- Hotel Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- How to Make Money Online
- Human Resources Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Internship Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- IT and Telecoms Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Job Vacancy in Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- Latest News On Npower batch C
- Latest Recruitment in Nigeria
- Lecturing Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Legal Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Maritime Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Metro News
- MSC/MS / PHD Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- My School Gist
- Naija Celebrity Gist
- Naija News Today
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NGO / Humanitarian Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Niger Delta Today News
- Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Part Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- PASS QUESTIONS For Federal Government Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Politics News in Nigeria
- Religion News in Nigeria
- Scholarship News
- Sport News in Nigeria
- SSCE Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Travel and Logistics Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Wordpress Themes Free Download
- World News