So many Nigerian actually believe very controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo that IPOB leader, NNamdi Kanu is dead..
Some northerners who feels bad over the way IPOB members celebrated the death of Buhari’s former chief of staff, Abba Kyari’s death are now trending #RIPNNamdiKanu on Twitter.
— Al'ameen✨ (@Al_ameen_Yabo) April 27, 2020
Rightfully or Wrongfully, a person who stands firm on his ideology is a Fighter. I may dislike his followers for ruining his project but Nnamdi Kanu just like Nzeogwu is a Man i will forever acknowledge.
The struggle lives! #RIPNnamdiKanu #RIPKanu pic.twitter.com/8fob7tFV1K
— Engr. Maaji (@Maaji_MK) April 27, 2020
Quote me any day.
The day I start believing any story that has its source solely from Kemi Olunloyo, it means I have lost my sanity.
Those who credited her story on the death of Abba Kyari and attacked my timeline can also come back for #RIPNnamdiKanu
I am here waiting pic.twitter.com/l3uO25qCT0
— Comradeˢᵀ – #HardTruth (@iAGB4REAL) April 27, 2020
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers