Ayo Fayose, an Ex-Governor of Ekiti state has reacted to members of the House of Representatives inviting President Buhari to reveal the steps taken to tackle insecurity in the country.
Reacting via his tweets, Fayose said the lawmakers demanding the citation should expect EFCC invitation, freezing of their accounts or arrest.
His tweet reads;
”I will be surprised if the President honours the House of Reps invitation. The National Assembly that is supposed to be representing the people should know by now that in the eyes of this President, they only exist on paper because they are mere toothless bull dogs.
Some of those Rep members at the forefront of the invitation of the President to appear before the House should expect EFCC invitation, freezing of their accounts or arrest for plotting to bring down legitimate government of the President. I warned.”
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )