Reopening of Schools in Nigeria Latest News • Lagos State Schools Resumption Date 2020 • Tertiary Institutions to Re-open from September 14 • latest news concerning reopening of schools in nigeria
The Governor, in an everyday briefing on the state’s COVID-19 status, mentioned tertiary institutions within the state will re-open from September 14.
Hot Naija News Today : Lady who waited 7 years for a Child Dies Hours after welcoming a set of Quadruplets (photos)
Primary and secondary colleges are also tentatively scheduled to re-open from September 21.
“This decision is not cast in stone and is subject to review of our ongoing modelling and what procedure comes out from the Ministry of Health,” Sanwo-Olu mentioned.
The Governor defined that the decision was based mostly on indications that the pandemic has peaked within the state, because the number of new instances continues to steadily decline.
Sanwo-Olu reiterated that eating places are now permitted to open for in-dining services within the state, though they have to continue to make sure areas are solely filled as much as 50 % capability always.
On the re-opening of occasion centres, bars, evening clubs, seashores, cinemas, the Governor mentioned a overview will probably be finished in September to determine whether or not to permit a re-opening of such public areas.
Responding to a query on whether or not the Federal Government’s 10 pm curfew nonetheless holds in Lagos, Sanwo-Olu replied in the affirmative.
“These are challenging times for all of us,” he mentioned.
Governor Sanwo-Olu was cautiously optimistic throughout his Saturday briefing, stressing that the State was nonetheless the nation’s pandemic epicentre, regardless of encouraging knowledge.
Lagos accounts for greater than a 3rd of Nigeria’s 53,000 plus COVID-19 instances however has seen low double-digit every day will increase prior to now week.
Lagos State Schools Resumption Date 2020
On Friday, the State recorded simply 27 new instances, based on the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 has repeatedly praised Lagos for its response to the pandemic, particularly for its testing charges.
Meanwhile, the ban on worldwide flights is anticipated to be lifted on September 5, including the elevated strain of attainable imported instances.
On Saturday, Sanwo-Olu mentioned he’ll personally examine airport amenities and guarantee all precautions are taken to maintain people within the State protected.
“We will be working with the Ministry of Aviation and NCDC to ensure the safety at our airports are next to none,” he mentioned.
# Reopening of Schools in Nigeria Latest News • Tertiary Institutions to Re-open from September 14 • latest news concerning reopening of schools in nigeria
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies