Former Presidential aide and convener of the #HarassBuhariOutofLondon protest has laid curses on a man who accused him of being bankrolled after he revealed he would suspend the protest.
Earlier today, Reno announced that he was suspending his protest so he can allow President Buhari to participate in the Ramadan fast.
”Due to the Ramadan fast which began today, we have decider to temporarily suspend #HarassBuhariOutofLondon to allow General @MBuhari observe his fast in peace. I call on @YeleSowore’s #BuhariMustGo group to consider this. If he makes an attempt to see his doctors, we will resume”
A Nigerian man saw his tweet and left a comment, accusing the former presidential aide of receiving a bribe to stop the protest.
”E be like say this one don go collect money for back abi why stopping when he has not yeild to your request all of una na the same jare”
Reno saw his comment and was annoyed by it. Responding, he wrote;
”Dear @OlawaleNedved, If I have collected money from the @MBuhari regime, or anyone, to suspend #HarassBuhariOutofLondon, may God punish me and may I be disgraced publicly. But if you have falsely accused me, may God punish you and may you be disgraced publicly. In Christ’s Name”
Google Search Terms
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria