Reno Omokri, a former media adviser to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has urged Gani Adams of the Yoruba socio-cultural organisation Afenifere and Aare Ona Kakanfo to “openly start a fundraiser for Sunday Igboho’s legal defence.”
Recall that Sunday Igboho, a Yoruba activist, was arrested at a Cotonou airport on Monday night while attempting to travel to Germany.
Reno, who had previously decried the arrest, has stated that he is willing to give to Ignoho’s defence, claiming that President Muhammadu Buhari has also expressed “support for killer herders.”
In a post on his official Facebook page, he remarked.
“I am ready to publicly put my money where my mouth is,” the message says. I implore Afenifere and Aare Ona Kakanfo Gani Adams to start a fundraiser for Sunday Igboho’s legal defence in a public manner. Buhari is a vocal supporter of the killer herders.
ALSO, READ: Sunday Igboho arrested in Cotonou
“We should not be ashamed of our support for Igboho independence. Garba Shehu stated unequivocally that Miyetti Allah is deserving of “honour.”
“If not from the government, then from us, Igboho deserves respect for defending Nigerians from killer herdsmen. In fact, in 2023, any Southwestern politician who remains silent while Buhari persecutes Igboho must be identified and punished!”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal