Social media stood still for the beautiful Nollywood actress when her billionaire husband made an official announcement on his verified Instagram account that she is pregnant for him, confirming the age-long rumour the actress had taken seed but was shielding it from the eagle eyes of the public.
“It is now official. I am excited to announce that my baby is having a baby
@regina.daniels,” Ned Nwoko proudly informed the general public over the weekend.
While tons of congratulatory messages have been pouring in for the couple, some ‘aggrieved fans’ who are yet to get over the fact that a young lady decided to spend the rest of her life with a man who is old enough to be her grandfather, took to social media to mock her.
One fan asked sarcastically if the baby, when born will call his Ned Nwoko his father or grandfather considering the gulf in age between Regina Daniel and Ned. That’s very savage, isn’t it?
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)