Gistnaij.com learnt that a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Victor Kanayo, has been murdered in Lagos State.
According to a report made by the spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command, SP Chike Oti, the pastor was killed in the early hours of Sunday.
your PVC your power
Kanayo was said to have been killed at about 7am in Offin, Igbogbo, a suburb of Ikorodu town.
Kanayo pastors the Fingers of God Parish, Igbogbo.
Oti said some arrests have been made in respect of the murder, with the suspects being questioned with a view to discovering the brain behind the heinous crime.
The Commissioner of Police for Lagos State, Edgal Imohimi, was also said to have dispatched a team of crack detectives to unravel those behind the murder, dig into the past of the victim and see if there is a correlation between his past and his killing.
Oti said in the statement: “The issue of his past before he became a born again Christian is of interest to the police because of a human skull tattoo drawn on his left arm, which gives the victim away as one who may have belonged to any of the dreaded cult groups.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]