Eko Maintenance Limited is a quickly rising Facility Management Company that makes a speciality of upkeep of excessive rise constructing services with workplace positioned in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for enlargement, we’re at the moment recruiting to fill the positions under:
Job Position: Store Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Deadline Date: 27th September, 2019
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Job Opportunities at Vodacom Nigeria, 14th September 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise normal management over all actions in Stores Department
- To provoke buy requisitions for the substitute of inventory of all common shops gadgets every time the inventory stage of any merchandise of retailer approaches the minimal restrict mounted in respect thereof.
- Issue supplies solely in required portions for particular jobs after acquiring due authorization,
- Ensures protected protecting each as to high quality and amount of supplies.
- Maintain correct information utilizing an excel sheet.
- Any different associated job.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc qualification.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to make use of excel or any type of retailer protecting software program.
- Excellent document protecting information.
- Ability to make use of excel or any type of retailer protecting software program
- Fluent in English and wonderful document protecting information.
- Candidate should be able to resume instantly.
Job Position: Recruitment Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Knowledge of recruiting technical appropriate candidate.
- Following up on the interview course of standing.
- Performing in-person and telephone interviews with candidates.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Knowledge about on-boarding and induction.
- Knowledge of HR each day report.
- B.Sc/HND qualification.
- 2-Three years exp.
- MUST be in Lagos (Surulere, Yaba, Victoria Island, Lekki Axis)
- Candidate should have the ability to resume instantly
N100,000 month-to-month, Gross.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job title as the topic of the mail