The Kaduna State Government has shortlisted 13,700 individuals for the subsequent stage of its recruitment train. This shortlist emerged after the essays submitted on-line by the 41,971 applicants have been assessed for plagiarism and Use of English.
On 1st August 2019, KDSG issued a recruitment discover inviting on-line purposes for jobs within the core civil service and 26 parastatals. At the shut of submissions on 26th August 2019, 41,971 purposes have been acquired for entry stage, center stage and administration jobs.
“The Kaduna State Government welcomes the large response to its recruitment discover and thanks the 41,971 individuals who utilized from throughout Nigeria for his or her curiosity.
“The first stage of application processing has now been accomplished and 13,700 candidates have been shortlisted for the subsequent stage. The shortlist emerged after the essays submitted by applicants have been assessed for plagiarism and Use of English. Applications with a excessive plagiarism rating and essay high quality falling under the brink set by the federal government is not going to obtain additional consideration. Email notices are being despatched out to tell all applicants of the standing of their purposes.
“Applications have been acquired from all of the 36 states and the FCT. Kaduna State offered 32,143 of the 41,971 applicants, adopted by Kogi with 1,265, Benue 733 and FCT 730. There have been 516 purposes from Lagos State, 147 from Anambra and 18 from Bayelsa.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Nera Hotels Limited: 3 job Positions
“At the top of the primary stage assessments, individuals aged 35 or under represent 78.48% of the shortlisted applicants, whereas entry stage applicants are within the majority, with 7,724 candidates. Kaduna State has 10,696 of the 13,700 individuals on the shortlist.
“Candidates on the shortlist will receive email notifications of the dates for their computer-based test which is the next stage in the recruitment process.”
By this discover all applicants should put their eyes of their inbox.
Special Adviser to the Governor (Media & Communication)
2nd October 2019
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august