Nuru Nigeria is an area NGO with associates within the US, Kenya and Ethiopia, and is beginning up operations in Nigeria. The mission is to finish excessive poverty in distant rural communities. Nuru’s first involvement in Nigeria was established in 2017 and commenced work in 2018 in Adamawa State, Nigeria with the creation of Nuru Nigeria. The long-term objective of Nuru Nigeria is the institution of a regionally led, self-sustainable, Nigerian NGO which can proceed to work with native rural communities indefinitely.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Research Assistant
Location: (Michika, Hong, or Gombi) Adamawa
Employment Type: Temporary
Employment Type: AD-Hoc
Start Date: March 2021
Department: Monitoring & Evaluation
Report To: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Slot: 30 Openings
- Nuru Nigeria is recruiting a big pool of discipline analysis freelancers to work on a contractual foundation relying upon the wants of its initiatives. The chosen freelancers will probably be saved in a pool that will probably be invited routinely to work with Nuru Nigeria in any occasion that we want freelancers to help current and new analysis initiatives. This signifies that the chosen freelancers is not going to undergo the recruitment course of once more if we want freelancers to help fieldwork.
- Freelancers could have the correct to decide on whether or not to simply accept an project or not based mostly on their availability and dialogue of particular assignments, circumstances, funds and timelines with Nuru Nigeria.
- The analysis freelancers will probably be assigned to work underneath the supervision of an M & E Officer to implement analysis actions for current and new analysis initiatives. Below is a top level view of anticipated duties for the completely different roles, which can even be expanded upon to suit the wants of the research as required.
Duties and Deliverables
- Support Nuru Nigeria M&E and Program Team within the assortment of main knowledge throughout surveys and evaluation and so on based mostly on varied standards supplied.
- Make positive that consent is sought from contributors previous to interviews and that each one related info is communicated, together with the aims of the examine, confidentiality, voluntary participation and so on.
- Participate in coaching/conferences associated to surveys and evaluation.
- Proper data and documentation of all discipline supplies
- Ensure knowledge high quality, management and administration.
- Conduct evaluation and enter knowledge inside households (or designated places) throughout surveys and assessments.
- Ensuring that Nuru Nigeria knowledge assortment actions are carried out in keeping with the usual.
- Assisting with different analysis duties as assigned.
- A minimal of college graduate or National Diploma, NCE or its equal particularly in Agricultural Science with at least one year of expertise straight associated to the duties and obligations specified.
- Speaks, reads and writes fluently in English, Kamwe, Hausa & Fulfulde required
- Knowledge of the operational space
- Previous expertise conducting quantitative interviews with completely different stakeholders and weak teams particularly with an NGOs
- Proven curiosity & dedication to humanitarian and growth ideas and demonstrates an understanding of battle/post-conflict growth contexts.
- Team participant with a optimistic angle
- Flexibility in a fast-paced evolving work setting
- Good communication and public talking abilities
- Ability to work underneath strain, independently and with restricted supervision whereas sustaining a excessive degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate the power to function in each workplace and discipline settings
- Experience implementing digital knowledge assortment strategies
- Willing to work versatile hours and weekends.
- Understanding of confidentiality necessities
- Resident and familiarity with the terrain in North-East Nigeria
- Excellent laptop application abilities, significantly Ms Word & Excel applications
- Can function an android telephone
- Strong typing abilities
- Strong consideration to element
- Strong analytical abilities
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and Resume / CV to: email@example.com Please reference the Job Title and Location on the topic line.
- Female candidates are extremely inspired to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will probably be contacted
Application Deadline twenty third February, 2021.
Some of the favored queries people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries beneath:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State