Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is an Engineering, Fabrication, Maintenance and Project management Company involved in the manufacture of high quality products in Power Generation, Energy Distribution, Control and Automation and Enclosures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Follows departmental processes relating to management of designs
- Responsible for identifying mechanical part numbers in accordance with the material finishes
- Responsible for creation of 2D drawings to allow manufacture or purchase
- Responsible for production of Customer Procurement (CP) drawings for new products
- Responsible for carrying out design change requests in a timely manner
- Ensures the mechanical design output fits in with all other aspects of the design.
- Mechanical design of generator enclosures, electrical panels, diesel and water tanks, battery cabinets, pressure vessels and storage racks using Autodesk Inventor
- Responsible for the specification compliance of designs
- Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability and cost
- Ensures design files and information are kept up to date, and stored in accordance with departmental procedures
- Keeps up to date with the latest manufacturing techniques and drawing standards
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be experienced in Mechanical design of generator enclosures, electrical panels, diesel and water tanks, battery cabinets, pressure vessels and storage racks using Autodesk Inventor.
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)