University of Lagos Consultancy Services (UNILAG CONSULT) was established in 1983 and absolutely included as a Limited Liability Company by the University of Lagos at Akoka.
Our companies are within the areas of Management, Energy, Information, Communication Technology, Human Resources, Research/Social Surveys, Test & Assessment Solution, Engineering, Environmental, Human Capacity Development and Laboratory Services. Our purchasers and areas of attain are in all states of the Federation, Corporates our bodies and Multinationals.
We hereby requests functions from suitably certified candidates for the undermentioned place:
Job postion: Auditor
Job Location: Nigeria
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Auditor will probably be primarily liable for:
- Securing monetary and different info by common back-ups
- Training and mentoring of junior audit workers.
- Making suggestions to the Managing Director based mostly on well timed overview course of and procedures.
- Carrying out every other work as assigned by the Managing Director.
- System auditing and investigation
- Monitoring and overview of controls.
- Verifying all transactions relating to property, legal responsibility, income and bills of the corporate.
- Performing bodily verification of property each inside and out of doors the corporate premises.
- Ensuring correct labelling of property for correct monitoring.
- Enforcing and monitoring compliance with accounting insurance policies and procedures.
- Ensuring correct upkeep of property register and account payable and receivable data for audit functions.
- Avoiding authorized challenges by complying with authorized necessities, together with statutory obligations, withholding, company tax. VAT and PAYE.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good data of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is required.
- Membership of ICAN or every other recognised accounting physique is required.
- Not greater than 40 years of age.
- First degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognised establishment with a minimal of 2nd Class Lower division plus NYSC discharge certificates or proof of exemption.
- Minimum of Three (3) years post-NYSC expertise in any business, expertise in audit apply will probably be an added benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead a Letter of Application, with 12 copies of your CV, to:
University of Lagos,
P.M.B. 1031, Akoka,
Email a duplicate to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.