The British Council is the UK’s worldwide organisation for cultural relations and academic alternatives. We create pleasant information and understanding between the people of the UK and different nations. We do that by making a constructive contribution to the UK and the nations we work with – altering lives by creating alternatives, constructing connections and engendering belief.
We work with over 100 nations the world over within the fields of arts and tradition, English language, training and civil society. Each year we attain over 20 million people face-to-face and greater than 500 million people on-line, through broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we’re a UK charity ruled by Royal Charter and a UK public physique.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Programme Assistant (EU – ACT)
Pay band: 4
Department: Business Delivery
Contract Type: Locally Engaged
Duration: Fixed time period contract ending December, 2022
- The Programme Assistant (EU-Agents for Citizen Driven Transformation) will present administrative and monetary assist help throughout the total vary of programme assist features as required.
- can be accountable for making certain high quality and timeliness of supply, good management of assets and compliance with agreed programme administration programs and processes.
- Graduate stage Education
- Demonstrable expertise of working as a part of a profitable workforce / operate
- Proven expertise of scheduling and supporting conferences with inner stakeholders/ exterior companions
- Minimum of two years expertise in a client funded mission or worldwide non-governmental organization (INGO) / non-governmental organisation (NGO)
Role Specific Skills:
- Basic IT Skills together with Word and Excel.
- Experience of working in a complicated, multi-cultural context
- Additional Information: All candidates should have a pre-existing authorized standing to stay and work in Nigeria.
- N5,431,443 each year.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline seventh April, 2021.
Some of the Top Questions people used to search out this Job Vacancies are kindly said down. See the queries under:
Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today, CURRENT NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA for Graduates √ Ngo Jobs Hiring Now , NGOs that Pay Well in Nigeria, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Nigerian Jobs – in Nigeria.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates ( <a href="https://ejesgist.com/tag/hot-nigerian-jobs" class="st_tag internal_tag" rel="tag" title="Posts tagged with Hot Nigerian Jobs">Hot Nigerian Jobs</a>)
Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Lagos, Abuja , Ogun, Ondo, Kaduna, Rivers, and many others. See All the present Hot Nigerian Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today for Graduate
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited