Gulf Treasures Limited, your choice Oil and Gas Company was incorporated on 20th April, 1998. We are passionate about continuous improvement and development hence we continue to invest in our business to provide enough energy to meet the needs of our clients in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- Provide high-level administrative/ clerical support by conducting research, preparing statistical/administrative reports, handling information requests, executing timely, efficient and effective operations of the department, handling office correspondence and filing systems, preparing confidential reports and making travel arrangements.
- Coordinate logistical support for meetings, seminars & departmental events.
- Liaise with clients/customers on behalf of the Management
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
- Must be capable of setting priorities, multi task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers is essential.
- BA/B.Sc/HND Statistics/Mathematics.
- 3-5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th January, 2019
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate