Latest Recruitment for a Cargo Manager at Emirates Group
Emirates is likely one of the world’s quickest rising airways. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people everywhere in the world to a community of over 150 locations. Emirates Group began out in 1985 with simply two plane and handful of enthusiastic people. Now now we have a crew of over 60,000 and one of many largest fleets on this planet. You may very well be a part of our story and be a part of us in our dwelling metropolis, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan crew is constructed by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one factor all of us share – a ardour for journey.
We’re wanting for people from throughout the globe to affix our crew in a huge vary of areas. Be a part of Emirates and assist us to create the way forward for journey. Join our rising crew and revel in a aggressive remuneration bundle, reductions on flights and resort stays.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Cargo Manager
Job ID: 200000JQ
- To create most consciousness available in the market and to keep up gross sales and repair requirements based on firm process, to be able to optimise income, tonnage and yield. Responsible for all facets of management of export and import operations throughout the territory.
Job Accountabilities Linked to Objective Areas
- Manage cargo workers in compliance with company and native rules, insurance policies and procedures to make sure the event of a disciplined, expert and motivated workforce.
Latest Recruitment for a Cargo Manager at Emirates Group
- Identify goals and implement methods for gross sales and operational actions throughout the assigned territory.
- Recommend to Head Office gross sales insurance policies, pricing and advertising and marketing actions related to the native market
- Undertake gross sales and different industrial actions to fulfill company income, tonnage and yield goals.
- Identify and develop new buyer segments (e.g. street feeder, offline actions). Negotiate tonnage and income agreements with new and present shoppers throughout the area.
- Coordinate with cargo workers, dealing with brokers, airport authorities and different suppliers to make sure that they’re conversant with EK’s operational necessities and procedures (together with Special Handling) to be able to maximise cargo uplifts and optimise the utilisation of capability with the requisite service requirements, price efficiencies and income era.
- Disseminate info and procedures regarding the acceptance and carriage of air cargo to clients throughout the territory to make sure compliance with coverage and security requirements. Ensure compliance with firm and trade guidelines, insurance policies and procedures for secure, safe and environment friendly operations.
- Contribute to the compilation and manufacturing of annual income and expenditure budgets for the division with the target of accelerating productiveness and profitability.
- Identify native tendencies and supply well timed suggestions on market circumstances with respect to pricing and competitor actions.
- Provide periodic reports on industrial contacts, the speed of attainment in opposition to goals and the effectiveness of the station performance (route and level of sale)
- Through pro-active communication, guarantee brokers and different clients are apprised of Emirates SkyCargo merchandise, providers, and e-business capabilities, thereby contributing to enhanced customer support requirements, repeat enterprise and buyer loyalty.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equal)
- Experience: Logistics/Cargo.Air Cargo 5+ Years
- Educated to Degree (or equal) with at least 5 years expertise in a Cargo Operations & Sales atmosphere, together with at least 3 years at a supervisory degree.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods rules and Advanced Load Control and at the moment holds / has beforehand held licences in these areas
- PC based mostly expertise together with Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail/ Powerpoint
- Valid driving license
- Fluency in English and the language of the nation you might be working is crucial
- Knowledge of the native space cargo atmosphere
- Proven potential to guide and develop workers
- Strong presentation and negotiation expertise
Other Job-related Information
- The job holder can be accountable for adhering to the related well being and security necessities and secure working practices relevant to their employment
- Please be aware that you need to have the suitable to dwell and work in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ Latest Recruitment for a Cargo Manager at Emirates Group ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Emirates Group ‘ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Lagos’ address_locality = ‘ Lagos’ address_region = ‘Lagos’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘85000.00-250000.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for all Latest Recruitment for a Cargo Manager at Emirates Group [/sc_fs_job] Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2020 for Graduates. Hot Nigerian Jobs
Naija Recruitment News Today , Job Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Nigeria Vacancies, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria, Jobs Sites in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment for a Cargo Manager at Emirates Group
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State